Thursday, April 9, 2009

50 POUNDS!!! The latest in a long line of goals reached!!!

I DID IT!!! There were many times that I didn't think I could do it....but I've done it. I lost 4.6 pounds this week, and I have officially hit the 50 pound mark. I am so proud of myself.

It feels great to be able to reach a goal that you set. I wanted to lose 50 pounds by the time Carter got here, and I beat him to the punch by four weeks. While sitting at the meeting tonight I started to think about what the next goal would be. I wanted the goal to be attainable, but not easy.

I will lose another 50 pounds by the time I step foot on Hilton Head Island on August 1st!!!! That will be 100 pounds lost, and I MIGHT (big MIGHT) take my shirt off on the beach. This has always been an issue for me. Even in college.

I had such a nice time at my WW meeting tonight because there were so many successes. Congratulations to all of those that have continued to succeed towards their goals. It is a pleasure being in the meetings with you.

I WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT!!!

Cheers!!!

Steve

2 comments:

  1. steve way to go!!!! that is great!!!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats !!!! I am back on the wagon so reading about anyone weight loss success is great. Also be encouraged my blog is www.whatisyourjoyjuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete